Outriders is an upcoming co-op shooter developed by People Can Fly and published by Square Enix that will be released in April 2021 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, Steam, and Stadia. A free Demo is publicly available on all platforms as of February 25, 2021.
Description[edit | edit source]
Outriders is a 1-3 player, drop-in-drop-out, co-op shooter, set in an original dark and desperate sci-fi universe. The game will be feature complete at launch, including end-game content, and has no live services or DLC planned.
As mankind bleeds out in the trenches of Enoch, you’ll create your own Outrider and embark on a journey across the hostile planet. With rich storytelling spanning a diverse world, you’ll leave behind the slums and shanty towns of the First City and traverse forests, mountains and desert in the pursuit of a mysterious signal.
Features[edit | edit source]
- INTENSITY OF A SHOOTER, DEPTH OF AN RPG: OUTRIDERS’ brutal and bloody combat combines frenetic gunplay, violent powers and deep RPG systems to create a true genre hybrid.
- A DARK AND DESPERATE JOURNEY: Discover the hostile planet of Enoch as you embark on a journey to the source of a mysterious signal.
- DYNAMIC 1-3 PLAYER CO-OP: Play single-player or join up to two friends in drop-in drop-out co-op as you tackle the horrors of a hyper-evolved planet.
- FOUR UNIQUE CLASSES: Create and customise your own Outrider and choose from four unique classes each with its own skill tree to define your own playstyle.
- SCAVENGE & ADAPT: Customise and upgrade your Outrider with countless items of mod-able guns and gear, as you leave humanity behind.
Editions[edit | edit source]
Day One Edition
Pre-order the game to receive the Hell's Rangers Content Pack, including:
- The Hell’s Rangers Male and Female Gear Sets
- The Hell’s Rangers Arsenal of 11 unique Guns
- The Hell’s Rangers Truck Mods and Decals
System requirements[edit | edit source]
|OS||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|Processor||Intel i5-3470 / AMD FX-8350||Intel i7-7700 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600|
|GPU||Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti / AMD Radeon R9 270x||Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB|
|HD Space||70 GB available space||70 GB available space|
|(Actual install size)||TBA||TBA|
|RAM||8 GB RAM||16 GB RAM|
|DirectX||Version 11||Version 12|
|Additional Notes||720p / 60fps||1080p / 60fps|
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Armor • Expeditions • Mods • Quests • Weapons|
|Devastator • Pyromancer • Technomancer • Trickster|
|Crafting • Customization • Status Effects • World Tier • Challenge Tiers|