The Technomancer is a long-range support specialist that possesses the most different healing abilities of all four classes. It also utilizes a wide range of deadly contraptions.
Melee Skill: Deal damage and inflict Freeze to all enemies within a small radius. The Melee Skill does not require a skill slot nor any Class Points. Sprinting (vs standing) before using the Melee Skill changes to a ground-slam that appears to have a larger area-of-effect but also has a longer cooldown. The base cooldown is 1 second (sprinting Melee Skill 2 seconds); however, each subsequent uses of the Melee Skill increases its cooldown-even in between abilities and weapon fire.
Healing Mechanic: You will recover a portion of the damage you deal as Health.
- Increase Long Range Weapon Damage by 15%.
- Increase Skill Leech by 15%.
- Increase Weapon Leech by 15%.
|1||Scrapnel||ORDNANCE, INTERRUPT||Throw a proximity device. The explosion deals damage and Interrupts the skills of enemies caught within the blast radius.||22s|
|3||Cryo Turret||GADGET, TURRET||Place an automated turret that deals damage and inflicts Freeze onto enemies. The turret's health depletes slowly over time and when it takes damage.||24s|
|4||Pain Launcher||ORDNANCE, INTERRUPT||Place a missile launcher and bomb the area in front of you. Each missile deals damage per hit and Interrupts enemy skills.||40s|
|6||Blighted Rounds||DECAY||Fill your current weapon's magazine with decay-infused bullets that inflict Toxic onto enemies. Enemies within a small radius of the main target also receive Toxic and 50% of the damage. The skill lasts until you reload or switch weapons.||50s|
|9||Tool Of Destruction||ORDNANCE, INTERRUPT||Conjure a Rocket Launcher that can Interrupt enemies or a Minigun that deals damage per shot. The skill will remain active until all ammo is depleted or until you switch weapons.||46s|
|13||Fixing Wave||GADGET, HEAL||Release your energy to restore 66% of Health to all players and 66% of Health to your turrets regardless of distance.||24s|
|17||Cold Snap||GADGET||Drop a gadget to inflict Freeze onto all enemies within a large radius around you.||17s|
|22||Blighted Turret||DECAY||Place an automated turret that deals damage and inflicts Toxic onto enemies. The turret's health depletes slowly over time and when it takes damage.||7s|
The Technomancer's skills can be modified by Technomancer Mods available on armors of rare (blue) rarity or higher.
The Technomancer can use Class Points to choose along three different class trees, starting at level 5.
Each tree focuses on a different aspect:
- Pestilence: Weapon Damage and Upgrades
- Tech Shaman: Health and Survivability
- Demolisher: Anomaly Power and Skills
Legendary Class Armor Sets
- Borealis Monarch Set: Increases damage on frozen enemies by 90%. Also, Crit Damage is increased for all party members by 10% for 8 seconds after using the Cold Snap ability.
- Grim Inventor Set: While Tool of Destruction is active, a confirmed hit with Pain Launcher refills 20% ammunition for both Minigun and the RPG.
- Plague Sower Set: Upon applying Toxic status, gain 5% damage reduction for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Torrential Downpour Set: Scrapnel creates additional cluster bombs after explosion.
|Armor • Expeditions • Mods • Quests • Weapons|
|Devastator • Pyromancer • Technomancer • Trickster|
|Crafting • Customization • Status Effects • World Tier • Challenge Tiers|